RULES U.S.G.A. – rules govern all play with the exception of local rules posted on the first tee.
- All persons on course must register and have a dated ticket.
- All carts must be kept 15 yards away from all tees and greens.
- Please rake sand traps before exiting them.
- Repair ball marks on greens and replace divots.
- Three minutes is the maximum time allowed to be spent looking for a lost ball.
- Slower players must give way to faster players.
- No more than five players allowed to play together.
- Only approved footwear may be worn on the course.
- No metal spikes.